By Michael Drieschner
Read or Download Carl Friedrich von Weizsäcker: Major Texts in Physics (SpringerBriefs on Pioneers in Science and Practice) PDF
Best quantum theory books
A daring and all-embracing exploration of the character and growth of data from certainly one of trendy nice thinkers. all through historical past, mankind has struggled to appreciate life's mysteries, from the mundane to the probably striking. during this vital new publication, David Deutsch, an award-winning pioneer within the box of quantum computation, argues that causes have a basic position within the universe.
This graduate textbook provides the fundamentals of illustration idea for finite teams from the perspective of semisimple algebras and modules over them. The presentation interweaves insights from particular examples with improvement of common and robust instruments in line with the thought of semisimplicity.
This concise educational offers the bachelor scholar and the practitioner with a brief textual content on quantum physics that enables them to appreciate a wealth of quantum phenomena in keeping with a compact, good readable, but nonetheless concise and exact description of nonrelativistic quantum concept. This “quadrature of the circle” is completed by means of concentrating first at the least difficult quantum approach that also screens all simple positive aspects of quantum concept, particularly, a approach with simply quantized strength degrees.
Have you questioned why the language of contemporary physics centres on geometry? Or how quantum operators and Dirac brackets work? What a convolution relatively is? What tensors are all about? Or what box concept and lagrangians are, and why gravity is defined as curvature? This ebook takes you on a journey of the most rules forming the language of contemporary mathematical physics.
- On the Device-Independent Approach to Quantum Physics: Advances in Quantum Nonlocality and Multipartite Entanglement Detection (Springer Theses)
- Charge and Heat Transport Phenomena in Electronic and Spin Structures in B20-type Compounds (Springer Theses)
- Solved Problems in Quantum and Statistical Mechanics (UNITEXT)
- The Everything Answer Book: How Quantum Science Explains Love, Death, and the Meaning of Life
- Lectures on Quantum Mechanics:(In 3 Companion Volumes): Volume 1
- High Energy Physics and Nuclear Structure: Proceedings of the Ninth International Conference on High Energy Physics and Nuclear Structure, Versailles, 6-10 July 1981
Extra resources for Carl Friedrich von Weizsäcker: Major Texts in Physics (SpringerBriefs on Pioneers in Science and Practice)