By Goran Koch,Sven Poulsen,Ivar Espelid,Dorte Haubek
Pediatric Dentistry: A scientific procedure, 3rd Edition offers a uniquely transparent, complete, and medical method of the dental therapy of kids and adolescents.
- Offers systematic insurance of all scientific, medical and social issues in terms of pediatric dentistry
- Thoroughly revised and up to date new version, with an elevated specialise in facts established care
- Includes 3 new chapters on genetics, baby abuse and ignored youngsters, and ethics
- Pedodontic endodontics is now lined by means of chapters – one on basic tooth and one on younger everlasting teeth
- Features a significant other site with interactive self-assessment questions
By David A Bitonti
By George Laskaris
By Neil S. Norton
A concise and visible consultant to clinically correct anatomy for dentistry, Netter’s Head and Neck Anatomy for Dentistry is a good textual content for sophistication and examination instruction, in addition to a brief overview in expert perform. Concise textual content, high-yield tables, medical correlations, and review questions mix to make this new version an ideal selection for studying and remembering the need-to-know constructions, relationships, and ideas, whereas beautiful illustrations created within the Netter culture increase your visible mastery of the cloth.
You can also be in:
A better half set of flash playing cards, Netter's complicated Head & Neck Anatomy Flash playing cards, 3rd Edition.
- Over a hundred multiple-choice questions complete with explanations help you check your wisdom of the cloth and get ready for exams.
- Identify clinically appropriate anatomy with Netter illustrations and new artwork created within the Netter tradition.
- Concise textual content and high-yield tables provide quickly entry to big facts.
- Procedures coverage supplies context and medical aspiring to the anatomy.
- Expanded, up to date coverage on dental implants, cone beam imaging, and mandible osteology.
- Beautiful new illustrations by way of Carlos Machado, MD, of the TMJ, articular disc pathology, infratemporal fossa, pterygopalatine fossa, and maxillary artery.
By Duncan J. Wood,Tony Johnson
This useful guide makes a speciality of the self-discipline of entire denture know-how. It units out the correct homes of entire dentures, and offers the reader with recommendations for reaching those whilst accomplishing any degree within the construction strategy. tactics are sincerely set out in step by step layout and entirely illustrated with scientific photographs.
Techniques in entire Denture Technology discusses the entire quite a few parts which are crucial for maximum denture provision, together with healthy, retention, balance, occlusion, muscular regulate, aesthetics and fabrics. it truly is crucial studying for dental technicians, scientific dental technicians and maxillo-facial prosthetists, in addition to delivering a helpful source for dentists and students.
- Provides innovations for reaching the suitable houses of entire dentures
- Discusses healthy, retention, balance, occlusion, muscular regulate, aesthetics and materials
- Full of simple to stick with step by step procedures
- Written via an skilled and validated writer team
- Highly illustrated with complete color scientific photos
By Shahrokh C. Bagheri,Chris Jo
With circumstances reflecting the vintage presentation layout of every ailment technique, this ebook prepares scholars for sufferer encounters in the course of their oral and maxillofacial surgical procedure rotations. It additionally is helping citizens study and evaluate "high yield" fabric that's regularly present in oral and maxillofacial education and on board examinations. It highlights scientific details that's frequently asked in the course of rounds, within the working room, and through examinations. for every case, it contains an outline of the commonest scientific presentation, actual examination findings, diagnostic instruments, problems, therapy, and a dialogue of any arguable matters which could encompass the case. The authors describe scientific assessment of Oral and Maxillofacial surgical procedure as "A little succeed in for the dental scholar, correct on track for the OMS resident, and a powerful refresher for OMS board certification." This identify comprises extra electronic media while bought in print structure. For this electronic ebook version, media content material isn't included.
- Case-based structure prepares scholars and citizens to cross the OMSSAT, with the desk of Contents similar to the exam's different types and questions.
- 95 medical situations concentrate on crucial information about every one ailment approach.
- Detailed illustrations -- together with radiographs and medical photos or drawings -- supply a visible advisor to stipulations, recommendations, diagnoses, and key techniques.
- Contributing authors comprise contemporary graduates or senior citizens in oral and maxillofacial surgical procedure, in order that they are absolutely cognizant of scholars' and citizens' wishes as they organize for circumstances, assessments, and surgeries.
- Complements different Elsevier books similar to Peterson: modern Oral and Maxillofacial surgical procedure, Fonseca: Oral and Maxillofacial surgical procedure, and Ward sales space: Maxillofacial Surgery.
By Norbert Schwenzer,Michael Ehrenfeld,Christina Bader,Sylvia Costard,Daniela Kamutzki
Unser bewährtes Erfolgsrezept:
- Exzellente Autoren und ein bestechendes didaktisches Konzept
- Herausragende Farbfotos und hochwertige Grafiken
Die Bücher der ZMK-Reihe sind optische Leckerbissen: So macht Lernen Spaß!
Für schnelle Orientierung und effektives Lernen sorgen vier speziell gekennzeichnete Sonderrubriken:
- Merksätze vermitteln Ihnen die Essentials
- Praxistipps enthalten nützliche methods und Kniffe, auf die Sie in der praktischen Tätigkeit zurückgreifen können
- Fehler und Gefahren weisen Sie auf mögliche Behandlungsfehler und Risiken oder sonstige Fallgruben hin
- Hintergrundwissen umfasst interessante, nicht prüfungsrelevante Informationen wie Zukunftsperspektiven oder historische Rückblicke
So lernen Sie erfolgreich!
Der zuverlässige Helfer in der Zahnmedizin!
Das erfolgreiche Lehrbuch neu aufgelegt
Nicht ohne Grund hat sich der Klassiker seit seiner Erstauflage vor mehr als 25 Jahren als Standardwerk für die Chirurgie in der ZMK-Heilkunde etabliert: Kompakt, aktuell und praxisnah - der "Schwenzer/Ehrenfeld" - optimum zugeschnitten auf die Bedürfnisse seiner Leser.
Chirurgisches knowledge für den Zahnmediziner
Das Basis-Werk der Chirurgie-Bände garantiert eine solide Wissensgrundlage: Wie erhebe ich die Anamnese? Welche Hygienemaßnahmen muss ich beachten? Welche bildgebenden Verfahren stehen mir für die Diagnose zur Verfügung? Welche Möglichkeiten der chirurgischen Therapie gibt es? Wie anästhesiere ich richtig? In welchen Fällen ist eine Medikation indiziert? Wie verhalte ich mich in einer Notfallsituation? Welche allergischen Reaktionen können auftreten?
Die Autoren beantworten Ihnen alle Fragen praxisnah und vermitteln Ihnen das gesamte prüfungsrelevante Wissen.
Zahn-Mund-Kiefer-Heilkunde - die Lehrbuchreihe zur Aus- und Weiterbildung Mit der ZMK-Reihe von Schwenzer und Ehrenfeld eignen sich
By Sami M. A. Chogle,Harold E. Goodis
By Michael A.O. Lewis,Richard C.K. Jordan
This is a revised variation of a bestselling instruction manual. The authors have absolutely up-to-date the textual content to incorporate the freshest treatment plans, have extra a bit on head and neck imaging (CT/MRI), a sequence of self-test scientific instances, and a hundred new pictures.
The publication makes use of a symptom-based method of support the clinician within the prognosis and administration of these stipulations that fall into the speciality of oral medication. Dealing first with common anatomy, actual exam and investigation—particularly lesional biopsy, hematological overview and microbiological sampling—the authors hide all components of these illnesses, neighborhood and systemic, that occur themselves within the lips and mouth. stipulations are grouped below their valuable featuring sign—blistering, white patches, purple patches, swelling, pigmentation, soreness, dry mouth, altered flavor, and halitosis.
This accomplished guide is of price to execs and trainees in drugs, dentistry and pathology.
By Mary Bath-Balogh,Margaret J. Fehrenbach
Featuring particular illustrations and full-color photographs, Illustrated Dental Embryology, Histology, and Anatomy, third Edition, offers a whole examine dental anatomy, mixed with dental embryology and histology and a evaluate of dental buildings. a transparent, reader-friendly writing type is helping either simple technological know-how and medical functions, placing the cloth into the context of daily dental perform. Going past an creation to anatomy, this ebook additionally covers developmental and mobile details intensive. colour photomicrographs make it effortless to parent microscopic buildings. specialist authors Mary Bath-Balogh and Margaret Fehrenbach supply an important heritage in oral biology for dental hygiene and dental supporting scholars, together with first-class coaching for the nationwide Board Dental Hygiene exam (NBDHE).
- Comprehensive coverage comprises all of the content material wanted for an creation to the developmental, histological, and anatomical foundations of oral health.
- High-quality anatomical illustrations and full-color medical and microscopic photographs improve your understanding.
- An approachable writing style makes it effortless to know and learn how to observe the material.
- A logical organization separates the e-book into 4 devices for less complicated figuring out: (1) an creation to dental constructions, (2) dental embryology, (3) dental histology, and (4) dental anatomy.
- Summary tables and boxes offer quickly, easy-to-read summaries of options and methods and function worthwhile assessment and research tools.
- Clinical Considerations boxes relate abstract-seeming organic options to daily scientific practice.
- Learning outcomes firstly of every bankruptcy essentially establish the data you're anticipated to absorb.
- Key terms open every one bankruptcy, followed by means of phonetic pronunciations, and are highlighted in the text
- A glossary presents a short and convenient option to lookup terminology.
- A bibliography lists source citations for additional learn and study.
- Student assets at the spouse Evolve website improve studying with perform quizzes together with rationales and page-number references, case reports, a histology matching online game, review/assessment questions, teeth identity workouts, and WebLinks to similar sites.
- Updated and improved evidence-based coverage contains subject matters akin to caries danger, fetal alcohol syndrome, periodontal disorder, thyroid hormones and illness, stem cells and dental pulp, and developmental defects linked to particular ailments and conditions.
- NEW colour illustrations and photomicrographs upload element and improve comprehension.
- NEW perform routines at the significant other Evolve website comprise quizzes containing two hundred self-test questions with speedy suggestions that can assist you arrange for examinations.