By Dave Stevenson,Nik Rawlinson
Compatible with all models of Lightroom
Unsure the place first of all Photoshop Lightroom? Feeling daunted via different six hundred web page monster consumer publications? are looking to methods to get the easiest from your images with this system in a snap?
Focus on Photoshop Lightroom teaches you ways to stick equipped by utilizing Lightroom’s industry-standard keywording and captioning positive factors, convey out the superior on your images with the processing module, and the way to create snapshot presets that make sprucing a sequence of pictures speedy and simple. professional photographers and Lightroom clients Dave Stevenson and Nik Rawlinson lead you thru the fine details of this system with easy-to-follow steps and tasks to get your artistic juices flowing!
- Discover time-saving positive aspects and shortcuts to navigate Lightroom’s deceptively uncomplicated interface.
- Learn tips on how to use different Lightroom modules: easy methods to import, set up, and type your pictures, edit them, create a e-book, movies, or a slideshow, and the way to make a superb print!
- Be encouraged by way of lovely images and enhancing suggestions and tricks.
By Thomas Hoppe
- Praktisches Expertenwissen für farbverbindliche Fotos
- Messgeräte und andere Farbmanagement-Tools gezielt einsetzen
- Monitor, Kamera, Scanner und Drucker profilieren
In jedem fotografischen Workflow sollte Farbmanagement eine Selbstverständlichkeit sein, damit Sie als Fotograf Ihre Farben für den Druck in den Griff bekommen.
Nach einer Einführung in die Grundlagen des Farbmanagements stellt Ihnen Thomas Hoppe die nötigen Hilfsmittel für die Kalibrierung und Profilierung von Monitoren und Druckern vor. Im großen Praxisteil demonstriert er Schritt für Schritt alle Arbeitsgänge mit so unterschiedlichen Farbmanagement-Tools wie x·rite i1 Profiler oder Eizo ColorNavigator 6. Er zeigt Ihnen deren praktische Handhabung und gibt Ihnen zugleich konkrete Hilfestellung bei der Bedienung, sodass Sie auf dieser foundation entscheiden können, welche software program Ihren eigenen Arbeitsvorstellungen am nächsten kommt.
Zudem erhalten Sie umfangreiche Informationen zum Farbmanagement-Workflow mit professioneller software program wie Photoshop, Lightroom, catch One professional, SilverFast, VueScan und Adobe digicam uncooked sowie viele unterschiedliche Profi-Tipps zu z.B. Weißabgleich oder der Hauttonwiedergabe.
Freuen Sie sich auf farbgetreue Bilder von der Bearbeitung bis zum fertigen Druck.
Aus dem Inhalt:
- Grundlagen des Farbmanagements: Sehen, Farbe, Profiltechnik und Workflows
- Messgeräte und Hilfsmittel
- Profilierung von display screen, Scanner und Kamera
- Besondere Tipps zum Weißabgleich und zur Eventfotografie
- Kameraprofiloptimierungen mit dem Schwerpunkt der Qualitätsverbesserung in der Hauttonwiedergabe
- Profilierung des Druckers und anderer Ausgabegeräte
- Arbeiten mit software program von basICColor, datacolor, x·rite, LaserSoft, VueScan sowie Eizo und NEC
- Farbmanagement und software program: seize One professional, Lightroom, Adobe digicam uncooked (ACR), Design-Programme der inventive Cloud, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign
Über den Autor:
Thomas Hoppe ist Medienpädagoge und als freiberuflicher Fotograf tätig. Seine Schwerpunkte sind die company- und Werbefotografie. Über mehrere Jahre hat er ein hard work betrieben und sowohl Fotoprints als auch positive paintings Drucke für Fotokünstler, Fotografen und Museen erstellt - alles natürlich komplett farbmanagementgesteuert.
By John Batdorff
Batdorff begins with the basics–composition, gentle, and exposure–and find out how to plan and pack the appropriate gear for various different types of taking pictures stipulations. He additionally covers the entire key digital camera features that impact your image. Once you’ve captured these photographs, John takes you step by step via a good workflow in Lightroom to arrange your photos and strengthen your personal own variety.
This advisor is for beginning-to-intermediate electronic photographers to appreciate the fundamentals and convey their very own specified creative expression to any scenario even if you’re taking landscapes, cityscapes, graphics, or foods and drinks pictures.
Beautifully illustrated with huge, compelling pictures, this e-book teaches you the way to take keep an eye on of your images to get the picture you will have whenever you close up your digital camera and take it at the street.
By Kenny Kim
Wedding images has turn into a massive undefined, and the variety of photographers entering into this box is speedily increasing—making it much more aggressive. Written through best marriage ceremony photographer, Kenny Kim, this full-color reference walks you thru all of the significant (and minor) steps concerned about making plans and organizing a profitable marriage ceremony day shoot.
You'll get exact suggestion on every little thing out of your preliminary assembly with the engaged couple to the ultimate presentation of the commemorative ebook. full of checklists, schedules, etiquette counsel, and masses extra, this ebook is a necessary marriage ceremony images source for each marriage ceremony photographer.
- Provides precise assurance of the entire significant and minor steps in getting ready for a profitable marriage ceremony day shoot
- Explores education for each element of taking special and noteworthy marriage ceremony day photos
- Spans the preliminary assembly with the couple all of the method to proposing them with their picture album
- Reassures you of your training, utilizing checklists, schedules, etiquette advice, solutions to questions, and more
From earrings and vows to dancing and "wows", this source may help you organize to seize each second of a couple's precise day.
By Ralph A. Clevenger
Anyone can picture nature—just step outdoors and you’re on position. yet turning into an outstanding nature photographer takes specialist education. In Photographing Nature, Ralph Clevenger, whose photos have seemed in such courses as Nature’s Best and National Geographic, shares the concepts he’s been in my opinion utilizing and instructing to aspiring photographers for the final 25 years in his well known nature images path on the elite Brooks Institute.
In this lovely, four-color course-in-a-book, each one bankruptcy opens with a miraculous picture unfold from the wildlife that Clevenger makes use of to demonstrate subject matters and strategies necessary to gaining knowledge of nature images. simply as he does in his school room at Brooks, Clevenger explains how each one picture was once captured, the instruments and methods used, and ordinary difficulties concerning taking pictures one of these photograph, besides strategies. Chapters additionally comprise pattern Q&A classes in addition to assignments you could try out yourself.
By the time you’ve labored via all the innovations during this appealing, but informative publication, you’ll not just photo the area another way, you’ll see it in a different way to boot. With a foreword through George Lepp, one among North America’s best-known modern open air and nature photographers.
By Alan Hess
Mastering Nikon Speedlights is the main entire consultant on hand for someone utilizing or eager to examine extra concerning the Nikon artistic lighting fixtures method (CLS). beginning with an exploration of the way to paintings with gentle, the ebook teaches you every little thing you must find out about realizing the path and depth of sunshine, utilizing mild meters and metering modes, controlling publicity, and masses extra. You’ll research the specifics of ways to take advantage of the entire diversity of Nikon Speedlights and add-ons, together with earlier and present types of cameras and CLS appropriate flashes—and within the method you’ll the best way to get the easiest pictures together with your apparatus, even if you may have a complete field of apparatus or simply the basics.
The ebook comprises functional, real-world picture shoots—portraits, motion pictures, and product photography—starting with one mild and progressively operating as much as a number of lighting fixtures so that you can realize the development of the sunshine from one flash to many. it doesn't matter what your topic or taking pictures situation, getting to know Nikon Speedlights is a vital source that teaches you ways to supply the sunshine you must in attaining nice results.
- Offers an intensive dialogue of the traits of sunshine, how the digicam measures gentle, and the settings had to checklist a picture with right exposure
- Provides a whole review of the entire parts that make up the Nikon inventive lighting fixtures method, outlining tips to use different Speedlights and components to correspond with every one camera’s distinctive capabilities
- Covers tips on how to use the Nikon Speedlights off the digicam utilizing the complex instant lights (AWL) good points equipped into the inventive lights System
- Features numerous examples of genuine photograph shoots, exhibiting you the way to take nice pictures in quite a few events, construction from one flash as much as a number of flashes
By Jon Sparks
This Kindle variation is a hard and fast format which gives the reader with a visually immersive adventure of this fantastically designed book.
•Pages could be zoomed with a double faucet or pinching
•2 portrait pages should be seen jointly by way of turning the Kindle fireplace gadget to landscape
Please observe that textual content isn't really selectable or searchable. links don't paintings on 1st or second new release Kindle Fires.
By Michelle Perkins
By Robert Marsala
By Tony Northrup,Chelsea Northrup,Justin Eckert,Siobhan Midgett
Tony is going past instructing you ways to exploit Lightroom. Tony indicates you why and while to take advantage of each one characteristic to create beautiful, typical photographs. whilst Lightroom isn t the simplest device, Tony indicates larger alternatives.
Combining some great benefits of video education and publication studying, this video e-book promises over 14 hours of video and dozens of unfastened presets and uncooked pictures to perform with. for those who examine greater with video, watch the video education and discuss with the ebook for fast reference. if you happen to desire studying, the publication is concise and sensible, and every bankruptcy hyperlinks to correct video clips in case you are looking to comprehend a subject matter extra deeply or see it utilized in the true world.
Tony covers each point of Lightroom in-depth, yet buildings his instructing in order that either newbie and complex photographers can examine as successfully as attainable. in case you simply desire a speedy begin, you could watch the 1st video or learn the 1st bankruptcy and you will be organizing and modifying your photos in lower than an hour. so one can comprehend extra a few particular characteristic, change to that video or bounce to that bankruptcy within the publication. with a purpose to be aware of every thing approximately Lightroom, watch the video clips and skim the e-book from begin to finish.