By T. Peterfalvi,R. Sandling
Read Online or Download Character Theory for the Odd Order Theorem (London Mathematical Society Lecture Note Series) PDF
Best group theory books
This publication deals a accomplished advent to the overall concept of C*-algebras and von Neumann algebras. starting with the fundamentals, the speculation is built via such issues as tensor items, nuclearity and exactness, crossed items, K-theory, and quasidiagonality. The presentation rigorously and accurately explains the most positive factors of every a part of the speculation of operator algebras; most crucial arguments are at the least defined and plenty of are offered in complete element.
This quantity makes a speciality of advancements within the box of crew thought in its broadest feel and is of curiosity to theoretical and experimental physicists, mathematicians, and scientists in comparable disciplines who're drawn to the most recent equipment and purposes. In an more and more ultra-specialized international, this quantity will show the interchange of rules and techniques in theoretical and mathematical physics.
This publication presents an available advent to algebraic topology, a ﬁeld on the intersection of topology, geometry and algebra, including its purposes. additionally, it covers numerous similar themes which are actually vital within the total scheme of algebraic topology. Comprising eighteen chapters and appendices, the e-book integrates numerous suggestions of algebraic topology, supported by means of examples, workouts, purposes and historic notes.
This monograph presents an creation to finite quantum platforms, a box on the interface among quantum details and quantity thought, with purposes in quantum computation and condensed subject physics. the 1st significant a part of this monograph reviews the so-called `qubits' and `qudits', platforms with periodic finite lattice as place house.
- Hypercomplex Analysis: New Perspectives and Applications (Trends in Mathematics)
- Spinors in Four-Dimensional Spaces: 59 (Progress in Mathematical Physics)
- Introduction to Group Theory with Applications: Materials Science and Technology
- Higher Structures in Geometry and Physics: In Honor of Murray Gerstenhaber and Jim Stasheff: 287 (Progress in Mathematics)
- Stochastic Analysis and Related Topics: In Honour of Ali Süleyman Üstünel, Paris, June 2010: 22 (Springer Proceedings in Mathematics & Statistics)
- Quantum Groups: Volume 2 (De Gruyter Studies in Mathematical Physics)
Additional resources for Character Theory for the Odd Order Theorem (London Mathematical Society Lecture Note Series)