By Piper M. Treuting,Suzanne M. Dintzis
Comparative Anatomy and Histology: A Mouse and Human Atlas is aimed at the new mouse investigator besides as medical and veterinary pathologists who have to extend their wisdom base into comparative anatomy and histology. It courses the reader via basic mouse anatomy and histology utilizing direct comparability to the human. The part through aspect comparability of mouse and human tissues spotlight the original biology of the mouse, which has nice effect on the validation of mouse models of human ailment.
- Offers the 1st complete resource for evaluating human and mouse anatomy and histology via over six hundred full-color pictures, in a single reference work
- Experts from either human and veterinary fields take readers via each one organ method in a side-by-side comparative method of anatomy and histology - human Netter anatomy photos in addition to Netter-style mouse images
- Enables human and veterinary pathologists to check tissue samples with higher accuracy and confidence
- Teaches biomedical researchers to envision the histologic alterations of their mutant mice
Read or Download Comparative Anatomy and Histology: A Mouse and Human Atlas (Expert Consult) PDF
Similar dentistry books
The nervous Dental sufferer: A advisor to figuring out and handling is helping dental execs comprehend the fundamentals of worry, nervousness and phobias and the function those feelings play in developing adverse habit in the dental setting. The textual content features a number of modalities that support determine dental worry and phobia, in addition to chair-side ideas and functional recommendation aimed toward bettering sufferer cooperation and making sure remedy compliance.
New nanomaterials are resulting in more than a few rising dental remedies that make the most of extra biomimetic fabrics that extra heavily replica traditional teeth constitution (or bone, in relation to implants). This e-book brings jointly a global crew of specialists from the fields of fabrics technological know-how, nanotechnology and dentistry, to provide an explanation for those new fabrics and their purposes for the recovery, fixation, substitute, or regeneration of demanding and gentle tissues in and in regards to the oral hollow space and craniofacial quarter.
Strolling dental hygiene scholars step by step in the course of the “how to”—not simply the “what” and “why”—of utilizing periodontal and root tools, this eighth version of Jill Gehrig’s definitive source good points new chapters, new on-line approach video clips, up-to-date assurance of the most recent evidence-based strategies and kit, and an extended array of on-line educating and studying assets.
Introducing the Atlas of advanced Orthodontics, a progressive new textual content with step by step directions for treating today’s hardest orthodontic situations. Over 1,500 full-color medical photos, radiographs, and illustrations current each one part of therapy during this atlas-style consultant, beginning with the pre-treatment work-up, carrying on with in the course of the therapy series, and finishing with the ultimate effects.
- Basic Guide to Dental Radiography
- Faktoren zur Funktionsuntüchtigkeit und Ausgliederung von Zahnersatz unter Berücksichtigung sozialpolitischer und ökonomischer Aspekte (German Edition)
- Moving Your Patients to YES!
- How Many Teeth Do You Have? Joshua Learns Dentistry
Extra resources for Comparative Anatomy and Histology: A Mouse and Human Atlas (Expert Consult)